Get in Touch
We would love to have a conversation with you. Looking for a break? Then feel free to contact us through given details
Our resort is located at the NH 75 which connects Mangalore and Bengaluru. Follow the guide below to reach your destination Netravathi Resort! Take a change and experience the stay at Nature’s ground.
From Mangalore Airport
- Starting at Mangalore International Airport, you’ll get some of the top Mangalore city locations like Kavoor, Kadri Temple, etc.
- Once you’re out of town, you’ll reach the Adyar site from where you’ll be headed to Bantwal.
- Thereafter it’s one straight road that will reach you to Mani.
- From Mani, instead of turning right, travel straight to Uppinangady.
- then Bedrodi and to Netravathi Resort destination.
- Beginning from Bengaluru you have to drive for 190 km to get to Hassan.
- From Hassan, you can drive to Sakleshpura in only 50 minutes.
- You need to travel for 77 km on the straight road of Bangalore Mangalore NH 75 to reach Uppinangady.
- Before reaching Uppinangady, you will reach Bedrodi and on the right side you will see the destination of Netravathi resort.
- Once you’re out of town, you’ll reach the Adyar.
- From Adyar you’ll be headed to Bantwal.
- Continue staright, you will reach Mani. Do nnot take a diversion.
- The highway will take you to Uppinangady.
- 6 kms after Uppinangady bus stand, you will reach a place called Bedrodi.
- In the left side, you will see the gates of Netravathi Resort.
Visit Netravathi Resorts
Enjoy the serene nature and culture!
The resort has a corridor running around the building and a greenery where the resident birds sing for your pleasure day ahead.