* A proof of identity is required for booking and is also to be produced at the time of Check-in at the hotel.
* As per Government of India norms, guests are requested to carry a valid government ID for all intended residents, including minors and the same has to be produced on arrival for completing the check-in formalities. (Not furnishing the same at check-in would lead to denial of accommodation despite holding a confirmed reservation.)
– For Indian Nationals residing in India: Driver’s License / Passport / Voter’s ID / Aadhar Card.
– For International Guests: Passport with valid Visa.
– In case of PIO or OCI holders, the PIO/ OCI also needs to be submitted along with the respective passports.
* You will be responsible for any damage caused to the property of hotel/resort during your stay and will be asked to pay for the damage, if any, to the resort directly.
* Non-resident visitors are not permitted to guest rooms for security reasons. Guests are requested to entertain their guests in the restaurant.
* Pet Policy – No pets allowed at the property
Cancellation Policy –
Reservations can be cancelled up to 12 Noon 12 hours before the date of arrival. All reservations cancelled after that would be charged retention amounting to one night’s room tariff and taxes.
Refund Policy –
In case of a cancellation, the refund amount, as per the cancellation policy, will take a minimum of 7 business days from the date of initiation of the process, via online payment. In case of refund, bank transactions charges will be deducted above cancellation charges.